Sunday, September 9, 2018

Another UTI

Sept. 9, 2018

Hi, Tracy.
Thought I was done with UTIs, but at this writing I'm struggling to beat one back without resorting to a visit to urgent care. Symptoms of mild pain and frequency were showing up and I wondered whether I was on the verge, and then I went for a hike yesterday and on one occasion had an accident.Today I was passing small amounts of blood, including tiny clots. So I am forcing liquids with the idea that I can flush out the problem. If that doesn't work, it will be back to urgent care.

But I've beaten one in the past with sufficent hydration, so I'm going to try that again.

We'll see.

Love,
Dad


PS:  

Sept. 10: Drank oodles of tea yesterday, and pain and color is now gone this morning. I will keep hydrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment